ProCleanse Commercial Cleaning Services in the Wirral
At ProCleanse, our professional commercial cleaning team are experienced in providing a bespoke, routine cleaning package to businesses across the Wirral to meet their particular cleaning requirements.
We understand that routine cleaning and the general cleanliness of your office plays a key role towards employee well-being and motivation. Not only does a clean, hygienic environment improve productivity and reduce sickness, it counts towards maintaining your brand perception to visitors and clients.
Our team of experienced and reliable commercial cleaners have provided local businesses in the Wirral with high-quality routine commercial cleaning services for years. It’s the dedication and hard work of the employees at ProCleanse which has allowed us to develop a tailored cleaning package that delivers to the highest cleaning standards and is exceptional value for money.
The ProCleanse commercial cleaning team is based in Wallasey, so it’s no distance to travel to your premises across the Wirral. Our reliable, friendly team will get to work to achieve a perfect result every time, so you can be confident your business will be gleaming when you return on site.
If you’re interested in receiving a quote, do not hesitate to get in touch today. Use our quick contact form on the right-hand side of the page and a member of our friendly team will reply. We provide a free site visit to evaluate the size of your business and the cost of the duties involved with cleaning your office.
Whether it involves starting our commercial cleaning service in the morning before your employees arrive, during the day, or after hours, our schedule is as flexible to yours to provide a quality commercial cleaning service for your benefit.
Our Wirral routine commercial cleaning services include:
- Cleaning textile and non-textile floors e.g. vacuum cleaning, sweeping, moist and wet mopping and spot cleaning
- Carpet cleaning and deep cleaning is available upon request (written quotations available)
- Dusting and wiping all surfaces including skirting boards and staircase rails etc.
- Cleaning washrooms and toilets including shower rooms if fitted
- Replacing consumables such as soap, toilet paper and hand towels
- Cleaning all furnishings up to a maximum of 6ft
- Emptying all general waste bins (Sharps bins must be sealed and signed by a nurse)
- Cleaning internal doors, door glass and kick plates
- Filling and emptying dishwashers or washing cups manually